Do you want to get paid a wage to do something amazing? Become a Professional Fundraiser with Amnesty International Ireland and earn a great wage!
Amnesty International Ireland are looking for committed individuals who are prepared to stay focused all day long, whatever the weather and however much rejection they get from the public, to inspire passers-by to make a financial commitment to Amnesty International. The work will be based in the Dublin area. Full training will be provided prior to start and the team will receive regular briefing sessions from other Amnesty International staff about current campaigns and programmes.
We are offering full-time permanent employment with a basic salary of OTE €500 + Performance Related Pay, and fantastic development and career progression opportunities. The core working hours will be from 10.00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, including breaks. It is a target and performance based role where fundraisers will be expected to progress and deliver a minimum level of productivity, but all necessary training and development will be in place to ensure all employees get ample opportunity to become a strong, consistent fundraiser.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- An ability to speak and write fluent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage and inspire people
- A passion for Amnesty International's human rights work and principles in general
- An outgoing personality, and someone who enjoys interacting with members of the public and working outdoors as part of a dynamic team
- Previous Direct Dialogue experience is an advantage, though non-essential as full training is provided.
Please note that this is a field based role and applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland and be at least 18 years of age.