Limerick Travel have a vacancy in their busy Inbound Department, which handles incoming & incentive business from Europe, the USA and India. The successful candidate will be participating fully in a team which provides a comprehensive administrative service in the area of Inbound Tourism. To be considered for this role you will meet the following requirements:-
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Excellent customer services skills (minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience)
- Good Knowledge of Ireland
- Strong keyboard and data entry skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a full time role. Some overtime, evening and weekend work will be necessary during the peak seasons. Emergency phone cover at weekends will also be required on a rota basis. Willingness and ability to do this is mandatory.
No Recuitment Agency assistance required thank you.