- Secretarial and administrative duties.
- Reception duties.
- Providing backup administration support, filing, scanning, photocopying, database administration, dealing with enquiries – passing to relevant staff member when required.
- Developing and maintaining filing and record keeping system.
- Attendance at IMO Events - on and off site.
- Scheduling & preparation of meeting rooms, meeting requirements & catering.
- Using internal software packages.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Professional & friendly manner.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Poses ability to multitask.
- Good communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with previous experience in Word, Outlook & Excell, preferable.
- Have 1+ years’ experience working in an administration department - not essential.