Radio NOVA is one of Dublin's leading radio station, broadcasting a diet of news, information and guitar-based music to Dublin city, county and commuter belt.
We have a role comprising administrative and content writing functions and we're seeking a suitable person to join our team at our offices in Dublin 1.
One aspect of the role involves being receptionist and office manager and looking after general administrative duties for the company. You will be required to ensure the smooth running of all daily admin and office duties. Tasks will vary greatly from day to day, but responsibilities of the role remain the same throughout.
The other involves content writing for our award-winning Nova.ie website. This content would take the form of daily news updates, features and reviews and would also involve the coordination of other freelance writers.
This is a demanding role in a fast paced industry and applicants must be able to multi task and be highly organised.
You must have both administrative and content writing experience and environment and references are essestial.
- Manning and managing reception at all times (cover will be provided for lunch times etc)
- Taking of all inbound calls/emails and redirecting of same
- Dealing with visitors to the office
- Full admin support to the CEO and other directors
- Admin management of all new staff (setup of email accounts / phones etc)
- Compiling and sending of external communication (post / emails)
- Sending of Press Releases for the company (on behalf of company directors)
- Mail-shot co-ordination and execution
- Managing of specific projects relating to client events / activities
- Support in the co-ordination of client events
- Co-ordinating IT issues and communication with external IT company to resolve
- Provide general clerical support e.g. photocopying, scanning, faxing
- Some digital / website work / updates
- Dealing with cleaning staff and other contractors in the building
- Ordering of stationary /Office goods
- Create relevant and attractive content for our website, mobile apps and newsletter to drive subscribers and brand awareness, such as news, information, music news, entertainment news, events calendar and competition information.
- Updating blog, website and social media channels to attract visitors (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instgram etc)
- Liaise with media outlets and journalists to deliver news and stories about company - Proof read content for errors or additions
- General duties to ensure smooth running and upkeep of the office space
The right candidate will:
- Be extremely literate in Microsoft packages with good data input skills
- Be a proficient user of MS Office. Knowledge of CRM systems would be beneficial
- Have strong administrative experience gained in a busy, target driven environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have strong content writing and editorial skills and be able to produce effective, punchy content that attracts attention
- Be able to work fast and be a problem solver.
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be extremely organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Have experience of working to deadlines
- Be a fast learner and determined to get the job done - - - Knowledge of social media platforms, and the use of social for marketing - Impeccable spelling and grammar
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a busy working environment and wishes to work for Radio NOVA, where no day is the same!