MVP(Events) Team Leader
Salary Excellent package (basic commission)
PhoneWatch was established in 1991, and is now a part of the Sector Alarm group. PhoneWatch is the biggest security company in Ireland with more than 100,000 customers. Sector Alarm Corporation is the second largest home security company in Europe with over 1,500 people employed in Norway, Sweden, Spain, Finland and Ireland.
People are at the core of everything we do so as our organisation grows we are looking to hire the best talent who live by our core values by being Customer Focused, Reliable, Willing to Improve and Goal Focused. If you have a great attitude and want to work in an exciting, rewarding environment then we want to hear from you today!
As our events team grows we are looking to hire a team leader. As MVP team leader you will work with the MVP team on weekly activities including event sites, exhibitions and door to door activity. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and exciting sales team!
- Representing PhoneWatch at events nationwide
- Attending all major exhibitions across the country
- Residential selling
- Working closely with MVP manager to motivate and develop reps
- Organise daily MVP team activities
- Administration of MVP sales
- Customer care requirements
- Training new MVP reps
- Must have previous residential sales experience
- Event and exhibition experience desirable
- A professional & highly motivated individual
- An aspiration to over-achieve on all targets
- An individual with a great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A proven leader in motivating others
- Track record of target achievement
- Experience in territory management
- Flexibility on work location and working hours
- Must have a driver’s license
Closing Date: Monday 16th January 5pm