Field Sales Manager
Salary Competitive Basic + Commission (OTE65k+ & excellent benefits)
PhoneWatch was established in 1991, and is now a part of the Sector Alarm group. PhoneWatch is the biggest security company in Ireland with more than 100,000 customers. Sector Alarm Corporation is the second largest home security company in Europe with over 1,500 people employed in Norway, Sweden, Spain, Finland and Ireland.
People are at the core of everything we do so as our organisation grows we are looking to hire the best talent who live by our core values by being Customer Focused, Reliable, Willing to Improve and Goal Focused. If you have a great attitude and want to work in an exciting, rewarding environment then we want to hear from you today!
Have you ever wanted to run your own business with none of the risk? At PhoneWatch our Field Sales Managers get exactly that opportunity. We provide you with an office, a car and all the support you need to be successful without any of the overheads or hassle of your own business.
Our ideal candidate will be ambitious, career driven, self-motivated, have a passion for sales and be an exceptional leader. We don’t ask for much…!
If this is something that excites you then we want to hear from you today!
- Managing daily headcount of sales reps to keep it in-line with business requirements
- Liaising with the recruitment team
- Conducting rep interviews
- Attending careers fairs
- Proactively sourcing candidates in your local area
- Ensuring new reps are quickly trained to have confidence selling the PhoneWatch product on the field
- Following in-office and on the field training practices as set out by Sector Way Academy
- Instilling good work ethic and attitude in line with our company core values
- Working in partnership with our regional coaching team to ensure all training needs within offices are fulfilled
- Upskilling and retraining existing reps on a continuous basis
- Creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere both in your office and on the field
- Creating a culture of success and driving a positive team environment
- Identifying and motivating reps for progression opportunities
- Lead by example by demonstrating sales ability daily on the field
- Exceeding sales targets as set out in your office KPI’s
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your office’s targets and performance
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office
- General administrative and reporting duties
- Taking responsibility for territory planning and management
- Ensure your reps are transported safely to and from the field
- Experience in Residential Direct Sales
- Very strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Tonnes of charisma and a vibrant personality
- Work-hard, play-hard attitude
- Strong work-ethic
- Very reliable with the ability to work autonomously
- Goal focused and driven to deliver results
- Full driving license
- No criminal convictions