We are currently seeking to recruit a candidate to join our Finance team, who will have primary responsibility for Accounts Payable for two businesses, whilst providing assistance to the Accounts Payable team of a third business. The candidate will also provide assistance with regards to Accounts Receivable duties. The successful candidate will be based in our Group office close to Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Ensure that purchase orders are raised and approved for all purchases/supplies as relevant
- Ensure that all invoices are processed in a timely manner & matched to purchase order.
- Ensure that all queries are followed up and resolved on a timely basis
- Primary point of contact for suppliers
- Ensure all required processes and approvals are adhered to before presenting invoices for payment
- Liaising with the relevant team members regarding processing, payments, supplier queries & approvals.
- Preparation of the weekly / monthly payment run.
- Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations.
- Assistance with annual audit process
- Assistance with month end duties as required.
- Accounts Receivable assistance
- Other as hoc tasks as required by the Finance Department.
The Company is looking to recruit a candidate who has previous experience in an Accounts Payable function. They must be able to work on their own initiative and have the ability to meet deadlines as required.
If you feel you have relevant experience for this role please apply on line with cover letter and CV.