The role: European Sales and Distribution Manager
Nomadic Display promotes and sells its products through a distribution network. Our relationship with our distributors is paramount, and is the reason for our expanding reach in Europe. The European Sales and Distribution Manager’s role is to be the point of contact with our European Distribution Partners and to act as their voice with our manufacturing facility.
As Sales and Distribution Manager, you will be responsible for increasing sales from existing or new Distribution Partners in a specified territory. You will provide feedback to improve current sales, training programs and to implement new strategies to promote strong Distributor relationships and expand market penetration in targeted areas. With marketing, you will help develop product promotions and provide sales tools to Distribution in order to grow sales. You will be responsible for training our Distribution Partners, both on the road, and electronically on all product lines and services.
- Identifies and recruits new distribution in territories to meet sales goals
- Helps set and communicate Distribution’s annual sales goals.
- Ensures regular communication with Distributors through online trainings, phone communications and visits.
- Ensures that all salespeople within the territory are trained and capable of selling and supporting all Nomadic products and services.
- Maintain a high degree of client satisfaction and promote a total quality image of Nomadic Display and its products while promoting and protecting Nomadic Display’s best interest.
- Receives and responds to Distribution queries in a timely manner
- Review sales targets on a quarterly basis with new partners
Experience and minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated success in sales in a similar environment, preferably with exposure to the trade show industry, graphic design or production, or related industry. Experience with managing a distribution network is a plus.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or another related field strongly preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and to promote strong client relationships and expand market penetration of the territory.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Superior oral, written and platform communication skills to be used in sales environments and training seminars.
- Fluency in English, German is a must.