Job Title : Gas Service Engineer
Business Unit: Building Services
Reporting To: Contracts Manager
Location: Leinster Region, reporting to Dublin office.
Salary: DOE, Vehicle, Phone.
NOONAN is seeking to hire a Gas Service Engineer with responsibility for the HVAC maintenance (both planned, reactive & install). This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to take the next step in their career. Successful candidate will provide maintenance support to various client sites’ plant and equipment.This role will involve travel throughout Leinster region.
Responsibilities: The position of Industrial Gas Service Engineer will involve the servicing and maintenance of Industrial gas fired burners and air handling units. Candidates should have an excellent working knowledge of industrial boilers, associated equipment and air flow. You should possess sound and proven electrical and mechanical fault finding skills, gas, LPG and oil combustion experience and electro/mechanical minded. RGI registered and gas qualification. Good communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to deal with clients at all levels. Travel will be required with the job along with overtime from time to time. This Role is based in the Leinster region. Qualifications. Experience on Air Handling Units. RGI registered essential with excellent gas boiler repair experience. Qualified plumber an advantage.
- Carry out inspection / maintenance on request for commercial clients.
- Responsible for all HVAC equipment, equipment uptime and any other equipment issues.
- Documentation accuracy, completing detailed PC work and reports where necessary.
- Ensure that all equipment ppm`s are carried out both efficiently and safely.
- Provide updates to Contracts Manager on all maintenance issues.
- Good understanding of BMS systems.
- Execute a continuous improvement ethic on all equipment and plan with engineering for these equipment upgrades.
- High level of technical skill and competency.
- Senior Trades or City & Guild are essential.
- Excellent fault finding skills.
Experienced in distribution boards & MCC panels:
- Motor control circuits / testing windings / diagnose potential problems before failure.
- Heating system controls / pump management.
- Valid safe pass.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong troubleshooting / Problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and numeric skills.
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Strong Teamwork abilities.
- Commitment to achievement of manufacturing excellence.
- High level of flexibility: roster will be determined by the needs of the site and Client (Willing to work out of hours / willing to be rostered for on call cover).
- Good communication skills, self-starter, assertive, work well under pressure.
- Right first time attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.