Responsible for managing the UK and Irish sales teams - overseeing channel management, direct enterprise sales and partner/reseller recruitment. The key objective of the position is to grow incremental and new sales for backup and DR services while minimizing overall churn.
**For this role experience of channel / partner sales management and experience in the Technology (sales) sector is a prerequisite **
- Lead your team in day-to-day operations of pre-sales, sales, account management and channel recruitment.
- Manage team performance and carry out any necessary coaching.
- Drive, motivate and mentor your sales team.
- Analyze sales performance, pipeline, and other key metrics through Salesforce.com to enable business decisions and identify trends.
- Deliver sales yourself through the channel and some direct business.
- Establish relationships with current partners and key clients
- Work to continue to build out the partner base through a growing portfolio of backup products.
- Liaise with the marketing department on sales campaigns and partner/customer acquisition strategies.
- Minimize churn through necessary retention activities.
- Work closely with the support and finance teams on the service and pre-sales processes.
- Weekly reporting on individual and team sales, pipelines and other metrics.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years sales management experience preferably in some aspect of the tech industry.
- Experience within the IE/UK tech market would be an advantage.
- Capable of driving a team and delivering consistent results.
- Experience working through the partner channel would be required.
- Process oriented.
- Occasional travel to the UK where UK sales executives are based will be required.
<p< p="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; outline: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Keep It Safe:
KeepItSafe ® a brand of j2 Cloud Services Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM), is a powerhouse in online data backup and Disaster Recovery. One of the few online backup and DR companies in the world with ISO 27001 certification; KeepItSafe ® has worked with customers since 2003 to ensure that their scheduled or continuous data backups are executed flawlessly and that data can be restored from any location at any time.
KeepItSafe ® is committed to providing fully managed and monitored online backup service, while continuing to expand the possibilities of online backup, and educate business owners on the risks of data loss.
About j2 Cloud Services:
Founded in 1995, j2 Cloud Services (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services' November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
As of December 31, 2015, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 20 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.