Job Title: Working Site Supervisor
Location: St Michaels Hospital Dun Laoghaire
Reports To: Site Manager
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 7am to 11am.
20 hours per week, must have some flexibility.
Main Purpose of Job:
To supervise and mentor our people on site and deliver an exceptional cleaning standard.
- To monitor and maintain the contract to the company’s standards as laid down in the contract specification.
- To ensure that all employees are conversant with and comply with the company’s policies in relation to Health & Safety at Work Regulations, COSHH Regulations, Electricity at Work Instructions.
- To report any machinery/ equipment defects as per the company policy.
- To prepare employees rosters in conjunction with your Site Manager
- To comply with the Company accident reporting procedure and assist promptly and accurately in the completion of all relevant documentation.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests as may arise from time to time.
To assist the Site Manager in the following tasks;
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and development
- Maintaining and updating documentation including timesheets, training records, cleaning schedules, site manuals etc.
- Conducting investigation, disciplinary and grievance interviews when required
- Managing employees performance
Customer Care Duties:
- To develop a sound working partnership with the Customer whilst helping and encouraging employees to develop Customer goodwill and strong working relationships.
- To deal promptly, effectively and courteously with our Client and Customer employees on site.
- To effectively oversee this contract and maintain high standards whilst maximising the productivity of staff.
- To ensure cleaning audits are completed as per client requirement.
Closing date Friday 20th January 2017