We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our team. You will be based in our Limerick office, working as part of a dynamic team building transformative innovative technology solutions to support clinical trial operations.
- Develop relationships with existing and new clients.
- Grow business opportunities within existing client accounts.
- Manage projects from launch right through to project closeout.
- Data analysis and provision of client metrics reports.
- Travel to regular client Kick-off, launch and update meetings (global travel required).
- Manage the enrolment and onboarding of end users to the teckro solution.
- Monitor and analyse, real-time data entered by end users.
- Delivery of clear, relevant and engaging notifications and messages to end users via the teckro solution.
- Support end users queries via chat, notification reply and emails.
- Work with the teckro team to improve the teckro solution based on data analysis, feedback and research.
- Work with a number of data and metrics platforms and provide a cumulative oversight of reportable data to relevant parties.
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong face-to-face, verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong excel, power point and reporting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive rather than reactive approach.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Adaptable and flexible to working with multiple teams.
- Relevant degree with 4+ years experience managing key accounts.
- Strong sales background
- Strong communication, project management and account management skills.
- Experience working in the medical field would be an added advantage.
Teckro are seeking great personalities who will fit in with our team culture of smart, creative and driven people who have a passion for their craft.