We are building innovative technology solutions to revolutionize clinical trials and we’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic Clinical Research Specialist to join us. If you are more interested in a working environment closer to a Silicon Valley tech company than a traditional CRO, then teckro is for you!
We’d love to hear from you if you are…
- Passionate about clinical research
- Eager to make trials easier for everyone involved
- Excited at the prospect of working on a new and creative approach to trials
This might be the job for you if you’re good at…
- Logic and problem solving
- Paying attention to detail
- Finding answers to difficult questions
- Thinking on your feet
- Communicating face to face and via a wide range of media
- Act as the clinical trial advisor and expert on a multidisciplinary team.
- Work within teams to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions.
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate, and action study data.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Fluency in other languages highly desirable.
- Superb decision making, organizational, and time management skills.
- Creative, adaptable and flexible.
- Minimal (0-5%).
- Degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health-related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical operations/trial management experience, ideally as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA)/Study Monitor, Study Coordinator, or Research Nurse.