- Opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, vibrant, innovative and charismatic team
- A unique office in a fantastic city center location – check it out at www.thebankbuilding.ie
- We encourage work-life balance and offer lots of fun activities and really great coffee!
- We care about you. It’s important to us that you feel appreciated
- You are encouraged to work hard and play hard. Once you’re part of it, you won’t want to leave!
- Design, build and test machine learning algorithms.
- Develop and maintain multiple datasets, including appropriate documentation of datacollection protocols, code books, data cleaning, and analytic code.
- Design and execute data analytic plans.
- Prepare reports and visualizations based on analyses conducted, providing detailedexplanation of methods used and a clear summary of findings.
- Use findings from literature reviews and discussions, with Teckro staff and others,identifying promising areas to pursue in order to advance Teckro’s goals forevaluation of its practices.
- Undertake other duties in-line with your role and business requirements as required
Key Competencies Required...
- 3+ years relevant experience in related field
- Core Machine Learning approaches: Regression, Classification, Clustering, PredictiveAnalytics, Support Vector Learning, Deep Learning
- Java, Python, R, or Scala programming languages
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with Apache Spark, MLlib, Weka, Mahout, or other machine learning frameworksand libraries
- Data structures, algorithms, modern functional and object-oriented programming techniques
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data mining, and data analytics
- Familiarity with information retrieval technologies or natural language processing would be a plus