Hilton Dublin Kilmainham Hotel:
We are currently seeking a receptionist for the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham hotel
This is a casual position working varying hours as required weekly from Monday to Sunday, varying between am and pm shifts (07.00 - 15.30 and 15.00 - 23.30).
- Welcoming guests to the hotel.
- Checking guests in and out using the hotel's reservation system.
- Billing guests and processing payment with credit / debit cards.
- Liaising with the Accommodation department regularly to ensure rooms' status are updated.
- Guest Assistance including giving directions, advising guests of hotel facilities, local amenities and attractions.
- Listening and resolving guest complaints with empathy and courtesy.
- The role also may include occasional cover for night front desk staff (working from 23.00 - 07.00).
- Has a friendly manner when dealing with customers while maintaining professionalism at all times
- Must have previous experience as a hotel receptionist
- Must have knowledge and practical experience of using a hotel reservations system
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be available to work full-time hours as required during busy periods in the hotel. This may occur all year round so the position will unfortunately not be suitable for a full-time student
- Please ensure you are familiar with the location of the hotel before applying
- Meals whilst on duty.
- Reduced rates at Hilton hotels internationally.
- Complimentary staff parking.
- Complimentary membership of the hotel gym.
Please apply for this role through jobs.ie only.
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is an equal opportunities employer
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.