We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Assistant for our busy Bar, Restaurant and Room Service areas.
This position will involve a maximum of 39 hours per week and will require flexibility to work mornings from 6.00am, evenings till bar closing time and weekends as required.
The main duties will be:
- Take orders from and serve food and drinks to customers
- Bartending duties if necessary during busy periods and functions
- Monitor the bar / restaurant floor to ensure efficient and personalised service is delivered to customers
- Represent the Hilton Hotel by maintaining a pleasant and friendly manner and working to the highest service standards at all times
- Ensure that the restaurant and bar areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a friendly, bubbly personality
- Possess a high level of spoken English
- Possess a hands-on attitude to work
- Possess at least one year's experience of working as a waiter/waitress or banquet server in a restaurant or hotel
- Be flexible to work all shifts including early mornings (6.00am), evenings (till 1.00am) and weekends depending on the needs of the business.
- Must be legally entitled to work full time 39 hours per week all-year round
- Discounts in Hilton brand hotels internationally
- Complimentary membership of the hotel gym
Please check the location of the hotel before applying to ensure you would be available at the above times.
Please apply using the application form below and attaching your CV. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is an equal opportunities employer
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies, thank you.