Company: Roxford Lodge
Location: Dublin 4
Roxford Lodge Hotel is situated in the heart of Ballsbridge, one of Dublin’s most fashionable and exclusive areas. It shares its location with that of the World’s Embassies, the Royal Dublin Society (RDS), Lansdowne Road Rugby/ Football Stadium or Aviva Stadium, and within easy access to the O2 concert venue and Croke Park.
This elegant Victorian townhouse is only a short stroll from the bustling centre of cosmopolitan Dublin, and the city’s main tourist attractions, cultural and business centres. Many of the Capital’s most popular Restaurants and Bars are only a few minutes walk away. We are recruiting for a Part-time Receptionist.
- To provide a warm, professional and friendly welcome to all of our guests.
- To effectively carry out customer check in’s and check out’s and process payments in a professional manner.
- To be patient and organised and be able to deal with a multitude of tasks and have the ability to prioritise these tasks.
- Promoting and selling the Hotel’s facilities at all times and communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To maintain the high standards our hotel continuously strives for.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance.
- To be willing and interested to learn about the surrounding areas so as to be able to advise guests.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and follow our standard operating procedures effectively and efficiently.
- To ensure that the guests needs and requirements are met.
- Good customer service experience and enjoy dealing with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to perform in a pressurised role.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar post.
- You will be organised in your approach to work and will enjoy working in a busy team environment.