Clarion Hotel Sligo, part of the Dalata Hotel Group, Ireland’s largest hotel group, are currently recruiting for Revenue Manager.
As Ireland’s largest hotel operator, Dalata successfully operate the Clayton Hotel & Maldron Hotel brands throughout Ireland & the UK, as well as managing a portfolio of Partner Hotels. We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognized training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees
We want our people to be as individual as our hotels, to bring their own personality, character and enthusiasm ensuring the experience we provide is always warm, welcoming, genuine and friendly.
If you think this sounds like the team for you please read on for our job opportunity!
To ensure maximum revenue is achieved on any given day by using yield management techniques. To achieve & where possible exceed the budgets & targets within the department.
To manage all elements of rooms revenue
General Manager and Group Revenue Manger
- Compile a rooms strategy for the hotel to achieve the budget as set out on a monthly period, ensuring the profitability of the departments is built on.
- Ensure best practices in revenue management are in place and the maximum revenue is achieved on any given day.
- To manage the hotels rate strategy
- To effectively manage all distribution channels.
- To analysis the business on a daily basis looking at pickup, pace, lead time, booking patterns & trend
- To manage all market segments to obtain the optimum business mix for the hotel
- To carry out weekly/monthly meetings at property level.
- To work closely with the Reservations Manager to ensure the reservation department is running at a high standard
- To develop new business for the hotel by working closely with the Sales team in the hotel
- To compile rooms revenue reports daily, weekly & monthly as set out by the central office revenue team
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a revenue role within the Hotel industry.
- Managerial experience essential.
- Customer centred approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.