Senior Chef de Partie required @ The Dew Drop Gastropub
The Dew Drop has established itself as one of Leinsters most recommended restaurants/gastro pubs, Utilising the very best of Irish produce and artisan suppliers, irish craft beers etc
As we are a member of Good Food Ireland we pride ourselves in what we produce, and all of our produce from stocks, sauces, pastries and breads are made in-house, and our very dedicated team aim to be at the forefront of the Irish modern Dining experience. The Dew Drop is part of a group that includes Hartes of Kildare and Ashtons Gastropub, Conskeagh, Dublin 6. Opportunities for advancement in all our restaurants ia available to successful canditates.
A position of Snr Chef de partie has opened up, this position is suited to a driven individual who wishes to move up the ladder in their career. This is a very unique opportunity to be apart of a very young, driven and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have min 2 years exp at similar level in a quality restaurant.
- Haccp trained
- Knowledge and interest in Irish food culture and current trends.
- Ability to work on own intiative and take control of situations as the arise
- work in conuction with head chef on the managing of all kitchen duties.
- Pastry and Bakery exp desirable.