Job Title: Field Operations Manager
Division: Networks and In Home
Reporting to: Senior Operations Manager
Contract Type: 12-month contract
Location: Port of Spain, Trinidad
Why choose Actavo:
A career at Actavo gives you the opportunity to join in the creation of infrastructure that brings life, energy and communication to the world. We are thousands of dedicated people working creatively to make a mark on how we live. Our diverse workforce which represents over 40 countries allows us to better serve the communities in which we operate. Our success is directly linked to the performance and capability of our people. By ensuring that each and every employee is given the opportunity to reach their full career potential we can reach our goals together.
Whether you are building stages for the World’s biggest events, delivering internet to homes across the globe, or shaping super industrial structures, you will do great things at Actavo.
To lead the Actavo service delivery operations team delivering service for our telecoms customer across Trinidad and Tobago. Able to formulate policies and successfully implement them in a volume field operation. Lead the teams, managing daily operations and planning the use of materials and human resources
Duties and responsibilities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities of the unit, in delivering a quality service, ensuring that Key Performance Standards are met.
- To lead, coach and manage a team of 3 Operational Managers so that they lead their teams (overall team size 300), assign work and successfully complete their duties
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and Environmental & Quality policies and procedures Operational Instructions and Company policy
- To ensure that their management team provide a high standard of quality work to the client identifying and escalating any operational shortfalls in a professional manner and within agreed timescales.
- Role model the company values and exemplary leadership capabilities
- Conduct operational performance reviews and agree personal development plans as appropriate.
- To support the provision of manpower declarations to meet required capacity levels.
Skills & Experience required
- Ability to lead and motivate large field based operational teams across extensive geographic areas.
- Proven facilitator and communicator that has the ability to lead groups at all levels through complex problems with confidence and clarity.
- Strategic vision and problem solving skills
- Possess commercial acumen with the ability to link and correlate between business strategy/initiatives, operational plans and financial performance
- Strong analytical reasoning and methodical problem solving.
- Good interpersonal & communication,
- PowerPoint Presentation creation and delivery.
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management and Clients
Actavo employs over 6,000 skilled employees through a network of 100 offices within the UK, Ireland, Eastern Europe, The Caribbean and the United States. Actavo seeks to be the trusted strategic operations service partner for the world’s leading companies. The sectors in which we operate, include telecommunications, home energy, power, civil engineering, petrochemical, industrial services, modular buildings and event infrastructure amongst a growing portfolio.
Note: Please advise if you have special needs and require any accommodations to assist you if you are called to attend at interview
Actavo is an Equal Opportunity Employer