Due to business growth, Eirdata are currently seeking experienced candidates in the Cork / Munster area, for HVAC Validation and Commissioning roles.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out on site HVAC validation and commissioning. The role will also include HVAC maintenance, fault finding and trouble shooting.
- HEPA Filter integrity testing
- Particle Count testing
- Verification of cleanroom air change rates and pressure profiles
- HVAC Air and Water Systems Balancing and Commissioning
- HVAC Systems Trouble Shooting and Fault Finding
- Complete PM's on various HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Installation of various types of filters including Panel, Bag and HEPA filters
- Complete maintenance documentation, check out sheets and complete detailed HVAC reports
- Mechanical or Electrical Trades Qualification or Engineering diploma / degree with a strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems is essential
- Completion of CTCB cleanroom certification would be an advantage
- Must have previous experience in a similar role within a Pharmaceutical/cleanroom environment.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting HVAC P&ID's and drawings
- Required to be a team player and work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Full clean driving licence and flexibility to work on a mobile multi-site basis.