Frank Keane BMW is an Authorised BMW Retailer with 2 locations - Naas Road and Blackrock. Frank Keane MINI is an Authorised MINI Retailer on the Naas Road. Celebrating its 50th year in business in 2017, Frank Keane has a long-standing reputation for customer service excellence.
Now inviting applications for the exciting and challenging role of Marketing Assistant at Frank Keane BMW & MINI. This role would suit a business/marketing graduate looking to start their career in a fast-paced commercial environment that promotes initiative, teamwork and establishing strong customer relationships.
Based at Frank Keane Naas Road and reporting to the Customer Retention Manager, key responsibilities for the role of Marketing Assistant will include:
- Support the marketing requirements of sales and aftersales departments
- Maintain websites with up-to-date information and analyse digital traffic
- Monitor and update content on social media channels
- Coordinate events, offsite promotions and sponsorship activities
- Analyse and segment customer databases and maintain data quality
- Create content under strict brand identity guidelines compliant with BMW and MINI standards
- Execute CRM activities including database targeting and customer touchpoint communications
- Brief and liaise with marketing providers and agencies to design and produce marketing materials and execute marketing and advertising campaigns including press, radio & digital media as well as email, direct mail and SMS
- Collate information and prepare marketing assets & reports for submission within specified deadlines
- Carry out reception and customer service duties when required
The successful candidate will be:
- A recent graduate of a Marketing related degree
- Confident in working with Microsoft Office programmes
- Reliable, creative and proactive
- Professional with strong customer service skills
- Able to work on own initiative and be preparedto work hard as part of a small team
- An excellent communicator with the ability to prioritise and influence
- Have a keen interest in marketing and/or the motor industry
Training and mentoring will be provided to develop performance of the role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to contact every application that we receive. If you do not receive a response, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and contact you should a future vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.