Role - QA Tester
- Execute a predefined list of test queries on the mobile device and record results
- Find bugs and apply engineering rigor to reproduce and diagnose those bugs
- Write concise and descriptive bug reports and present test results to other project stakeholders clearly and effectively
- Conduct exploratory tests to check if the product feels native and report linguistic bugs where UI text is hard to understand
- Troubleshoot bugs filed to reproduce issues, verify steps to reproduce and prioritize for fixes
- Monitor and escalate aging bugs
- Report on backlog and progress made daily / weekly
- CS major preferred, Mobile/Android centric experience ideal.
- Fluent in French or Spanish language for testing as well as English for internal communication and filing bugs.
- Testing experience with direct consumer facing apps in local market is ideal
- Demonstrate good exploratory testing skills in small/sub component of a project.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Must proactively communicate status to stakeholders.
- Must be able to work autonomously under tight timelines.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.