Vision-net.ie is one of Ireland’s leading Credit Rating Agencies. Our service provides instant access to Company Information and Credit Risk Data on every company registered in Ireland, N.I. and the UK.
By providing the latest credit scores on companies our service helps protect our clients businesses from failing companies, minimises their loss from bad debts, and provides early warning alerts allowing our users make more informed and better credit decisions.
Customer Account / Sales Executive, Vision-net.ie
We're looking for a bright and enthusiastic customer account / sales executive to join our team.
The objective of this fast-paced role will be to negotiate new business packages of our market-leading business information service - Vision-net.ie.. We have a 90% customer retention rate, achieved by continually striving to deliver our users with the very best value for money.
In addition to this, you will be required to be in active contact with potential new users, answering queries, preparing quotes, informing clients of new features, and building relationships to ensure they are aware of the many benefits of our service.
You will be asked to participate in account strategy and planning sessions, and also to deliver regular sales forecasts and customer feedback on trends, opportunities and challenges.
As part of a small team, you'll need to be a reliable team player, with a track record of delivering results to deadlines and achieving sales targets - in a fun, fast paced environment.
Ideally the successful candidate will have strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail, while being target driven, sales focused and energetic. Someone who enjoys talking to clients over the phone, is well organised and has a natural flair for sales.
Full guidance and training where necessary will be given on all areas along the way.
Key Skills Required.
- A true passion for Sales and Account Management
- A genuine manner, with the ability to influence and be persuasive
- Ability to develop and embrace opportunities
- An ability to successfully and diplomatically negotiate when closing a deal
- Computer fluency in MS Office, Internet and Email.
- Enjoy working to objectives and be target driven.
- Experience in a similar sales environment is a distinct advantage.
What We Are Offering.
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Full Training and Sales Development
- Fun & friendly environment to enjoy your work
- Autonomy to try new things, make mistakes and learn from them
- Relatively Short Working Days 9-5
- Opportunity to be part of a winning online team
- Great Job Satisfaction
If you enjoy the buzz of achieving targets and the above entices you, then please forward on your CV as we'd like to hear from you.
At Vision-net.ie our success as an organization is driven by your individual accomplishments. To help you reach your aspirations, we foster a management approach that is proactive and supportive within a working environment that is highly collaborative and focused on efficiency. In this setting, you'll be able to leverage your unique abilities in pursuit of ambitious business objectives. In addition, our comprehensive benefits package rewards your achievement while our training programs fuel your continued development.