Beechtree presents a more forward-thinking approach to nursing and retirement care. Our focus lies in respecting resident’s privacy and dignity whilst striving to preserve their independence. We currently require a full time Healthcare assistant to join our team with an immediate start.
You will be required to work 42 hours a week (36 week1 & 48 week 2). You must be flexible in your hours as this is shift work. You will be required to work, day, night, weekends and some bank holidays.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a high standard of individualized care.
- Work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organization and adherence to organizational policies and work procedures.
- cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
- Follow daily allocation duties in a professional and caring manner
- Reporting any changes in resident’s condition to the trained nurse
The ideal Candidate:
- FETAC level 5 or other relevant qualification preferable but not essential
- 1 years experience is ideal but not essential
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
- 2 Written references required
- knowledge of HIQA standards.
- fluent English both written and oral
- Due to our location you will be required to have your own transport
Please apply with CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications