Job Title: FM Manager
Reporting To: Sector Director
Location: Dublin City Centre
The objective of this role is to develop an understanding of the environment, the culture and overall objectives of the client. Working with the Sector Director, agree an implementation plan that will result in ownership for an agreed scope of FM services coming under the leadership of this role. Thereafter, establish an operating model that will deliver consistently high quality of services to our client against an agreed set of KPIs.
The FM Manager will work side by side with the client to consistently deliver the business objectives while leveraging the additional expertise of the NOONAN group.
This is an active and visible role requiring strong and proven leadership skills, excellent relationship skills and experience in developing, driving and delivering robust process.
- Support and translate the strategic development of the account.
- Support and develop an operational delivery team capability to achieve and exceed customer and account performance metrics.
- Manage the client relationship and ensure a high level of service performance from NOONAN teams and suppliers.
- Drive and measure with operational teams, full compliance with KPI and audit requirements.
- Drive and measure with operational teams ensuring full EHS & Quality compliance, legislative, client and NOONAN health, safety and environment requirements.
- Drive and measure with operational teams to ensure all necessary client processes and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Develop strong internal customer relationships
- Increase value to the client through new innovation and lean execution of services.
- Operate in line with our core PRIDE values
- Achieve and exceed account target plans and strategy.
- Implement improvement initiatives aligned to any contractual agreements.
- Develop client relationship and organizational strategies.
- 3+ years’ experience in a contract manager role within facilities management, soft services or hospitality with a high level of customer service focus and interaction.
- Qualification to diploma standard in a relevant discipline is preferable.
- Commercial experience of managing budgets, ability to demonstrate and implement initiatives to measure and improve account financial targets.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Strategic and process driven.
- Problem solving ability.
- EHS Health and Safety and business process awareness.
- Proven people management experience skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong IT/computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral language skills.