Professional Sales Skills
About the Course
This course is designed to advance your sales skills and develop your confidence in face to face selling. Ideally suited for individuals entering sales for the first time and for sales executives who wish to improve their existing sales skills to make further progress in the sales environment.
Course Aims & Objectives
Sales is a process of developing customer relationships, identifying customer requirements, communicating and matching the benefits of your offer specifically to customers needs.
You will learn techniques to open calls, present your offer more professionally,handle objections, manage difficult customers and will gain important insights in closing a sale and retaining business. This course explores proven sales approaches but also seeks to enhance and develop the personal motivation of each participant, so
that you can sell more.
Professional Sales Skills - Course Content
- Identifying and targeting new business
- Exploiting new areas of opportunity
- Defining call objectives and Call Planning
- Prospecting and Business development
- Sales presentation skills and stages in the sales process
- Gaining the Attention of the Customer
- Opening the Call
- Communications skills in telephone sales
- Use communication techniques to identify customer needs
- Presenting the sales offering
- Buyer Motivations
- Matching Product benefits to Customer Needs
- Handling customer objections effectively
- Dealing with Difficult customers on the phone
- Face to Face encounters with buyers
- Using products to solve clients problems
- Closing the sale in a professional manner
- The alternative close, the assumptive close and minor point close
- Gaining your customers commitment
- After the sale – building customer relations to ensure repeat business
- Follow-up and Key Telephone Account Management
After a process of group discussions, problem analysis, case studies, role-play, each participant receives a course certificate.
Duration and Cost
The Professional Sales Skills course can be run on a one-to one basis and costs 1,380.00 Euro for a two day course. Also held on a group basis. One day course costs 690euro per person.
Scheduled Dates 2012 -
Jan, March, April 2012,
Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec 2012
- Dublin City Centre
- 1,380.00 Euro
- Course Link