Our Sales Training Courses are for anyone who wants to find new customers and generate new business. So whether you are new to sales or have some experience this course is ideal.
Our Sales Training Course is a down-to-earth guide to selling. You will learn how to find new customers, give interesting presentations and close more sales. It gives a step-by-step guide on how to sell. At the end of this course you will be enthusiastic and more confident. You will develope a plan for managing your work and a sales presentation suitable for your business.
What is covered in this Sales Training Course?
- How to find new customers:
- Where to start
- How to use the internet and digital marketing
- Setting clearly defined call objectives.
- Prospecting and business development:
- A review of appropriate plans and systems.
- An outline of a definite procedure for developing new business
- Sales presentation skills:
- Emphasising the necessity for using a planned approach.
- How to make a perfect pitch
- Establishing customer needs:
- How to ask the right questions and not talk too much.
- How to use probing questions and listen.
- How to plan questions.
- Presenting the sales case:
- How to put the story across in customer language.
- How to use supporting sales aids and demonstrations.
- Answering customer objections:
- Identifying the most common objections, including “price”, “I’ll think about this” etc.
- Closing the sale:
- Analysis of why some salespeople are slow to close.
- Outline and examples of specific techniques for closing including, The Alternative Close, The Assumptive Close, Minor Point Close.
- After the sale:
- The importance of delivering what you promised.
- Building customer relations to ensure repeat business.
- The Selling Game:
- This session gives participants an opportunity to practice the skills acquired on the course and involves a specially designed case study which allows them to apply their skills in a “live” selling situation.
Irish Training Institute
||Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Nationwide
||Marketing,Sales,Personal Development,Sales / Field Sales,Sales / Cold Calling/ Telesales,Sales / Sales Management
||Up to 70% OFF Course Fees - Limited Places Available