CMSE provide courses at many locations such as Cork, Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Waterford, Meath, Athlone, Sligo, Wicklow, Portlaoise, Kilkenny and many more.
At CMSE we pride ourselves on the quality and value of the Safety Repreentative Courses that we supply to our clients for many years. Our instructors are top class and have over 12 years experience in the delivery of excellent courses to our many satisfied customer all over Ireland. We can provide private or public courses to our clients nationwide.
To provide attendees with the requisite skills to fulfil their role as Safety Representatives
Employees who have been nominated as Safety Representatives in their workplace.
- Health and Safety Legislation:
Common Law Duty of Care / 2005 Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act / 2007 General
Applications Regulations and other relevant areas of legislation.
- Role and Function of the Safety Representative and Safety Consultation:
A detailed review of section 25 of the 2005 Act. Syndicate exercises to be used.
- The Role of the Safety Representative in Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment at Work.
- Accident Investigation and Reporting:
The role of the safety representative in completing accident investigation and implementing preventative strategies. Case studies.
- Manual Handling(optional)
- Chemical Safety
- Active and Reactive Monitoring
- Effective Communication Skills
- Assessment Test & Course De-Brief
Up to 12 Participants
A pre and post graded multiple choice questionnaire will be presented to candidates.
Full CMSE certification is provided on successful completion of the course.