This Teleporter course is currently offered on demand so National Training Solutions is flexible in offering this course at a date and time that suits your schedule. The course can run in Navan or at your preferred location on site. Please contact our offices on 046 9022 535 about your specific requirements.
Duration & Attendance
Duration is depending on experience with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 participants.
Beginners: 3 days (plus 1 day test 6 months later)
Experienced: 1 day (operators must prove their experience in advance)
Pre Course Requirements
All participants must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Safe Pass card.
Beginners only: Participants must have a minimum of 6 months practical experience under supervision of a competent person and a self assessment form with employer signature must be provided in advance.
Who will benefit?
Any new or experienced operator wishing to gain certification to operate a Teleporter.
Participants will be able to:
- Drive the machine safely and maneuver it as required to a correct position.
- Carry out operation in a correct and appropriate manner.*must be 18 years old*
What will be covered?
- Introduction to the machine.
- Control Familiarization.
- Pre- Start Checks, safety practices & basic maintenance procedures.
- Hazard Identification and risk Assessment
- Basic Driving Procedures & Practice use of Hydraulic controls.
- Practice digging and loading procedures.
- The effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon the machines stability.
- The loading, storage and transportation of materials.
- Parking at end of shift procedures.
- Site traveling Procedures.
- Practice practical skills tests.
This Teleporter course is held at our training facility on the Kells Road, 5 minutes from the centre of town.
This Teleorter course can also be offered on site at your preferred location. Please contact us to discuss.
Each course is subject to course booking conditions. Please note that early booking is advised to avoid disappointment and to provide the ultimate flexibility for dates and location. Please contact our offices on 046 9022 535 for further details.
Assessment & Certification
Beginners: Participants who successfully complete this course of instruction will be
awarded an ID card proving their competence. Participants who
successfully complete this course of instruction will get a log book to fill
out and will return then after 300 hours of work to do a final
Experienced: Participants who successfully complete this course of instruction will
get a log book to fill out.
Participants who successfully complete this course of instruction will be awarded a lifetime CSCS card which is to be renewed every 4 years through FAS.
- Kells Road, Navan, Co. Meath / On Site Nationwide
- Contact 046 90 22535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Requirements
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Safe Pass card
- Course Link
- Related Categories:
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
- Related Locations: