This Digger course is currently offered on demand so National Training Solutions can also offer this course at a date and time that suits your schedule. The course can run in Navan or at your preferred location on site. Please contact our offices on 046 9022 535 to talk about your specific requirements.
Duration & Attendance
This is a 3 day course with a maximum of 3 participants.
This is a 1 day course (for experienced operators only) with a maximum of 3 participants.
Pre Course Requirements
Participants must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid Safe Pass card.
Participants must have a minimum of 6 months practical experience under supervision of a competent person and a self assessment form with employer signature must be provided in advance.
Who will benefit?
Any new or experienced operator wishing to gain certification to operate a 360 excavator.
Participants will be able to:
- Drive the machine safely and maneuver it as required to a correct position.
- Carry out operation in a correct and appropriate manner.
What will be covered?
- Introduction to the machine.
- Control Familiarization.
- Pre- Start Checks & Basic maintenance procedures.
- Basic Driving procedures & practice use of Hydraulic controls.
- Parking at end of shift procedures.
- Site traveling procedures.
- Practice Excavating & digging procedures.
- Practice trenching procedures.
- Practice backfilling procedures.
- Practice site leveling & ground consolidation procedures.
- Practice practical skills tests.
This Digger course is held at our training facility on the Kells Road, 5 minutes from the centre of town.
This Digger course can also be offered on site at your preferred location. Please contact us to discuss.
Each course is subject to course booking conditions. Please note that early booking is advised to avoid disappointment and to provide the ultimate flexibility for dates and location. Please contact our offices on 046 9022 535 for further details.
Assessment & Certification
Participants who successfully complete this course of instruction will get a log book to fill out.
Participants who successfully complete this course of instruction will be awarded a lifetime card which is to be renewed each year through FAS.
||Kells Road, Navan, Co. Meath / On Site Nationwide
||Health & Safety,Health & Safety / Health & Safety,Health & Safety / Construction
||Contact 046 90 22535 or email@example.com
||Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must hold a valid Safe Pass.