Upskill for the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Industry
– a four month programme leading to a
HETAC Level 6 Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Operations (Special Purpose Award)
· Would you like to convert your expertise to work in the pharmaceutical or medical device sector?
· Are you currently unemployed and registered with Social Welfare in Ireland?
· Do you possess a minimum qualification at NFQ Level 5 or Leaving Certificate with five passes to include English and a Science Subject?
· Do you have a previous history of employment?
Four month funded Springboard programme starting in December 2012.
With the continued growth of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry in Ireland this program is suitable for those who wish to upskill to gain either:
a) An entry level position within the Pharma/Medical Device Industries
b) Supplement their existing core skills to pursue a similar role within the Pharma/Medical Device Industries (eg Finance, HR, IT etc).
The current four month programme commencing in December 2012, involves face-to-face (2 days per week) and on-line learning.
Based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 and ITT Dublin.
Accreditation: HETAC Level 6 Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Operations (Special Purpose Award)
Manufacturing Process Technology
Utilities and Facilities Management
Quality Assurance and GMP
Learning to Learn
Preparation for Work
Cost: Free to all who meet the Springboard Eligibility Criteria
Application procedure: (Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd December 2012)
1. Log onto www.springboardcourses.ie
2. Search for Innopharma Labs under “Search for provider”
3. Choose “Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Operations”
4. Click on apply now
5. Submit application
6. An e-mail will be sent to confirm that you application has been received.
(All short-listed applicants will be invited to attend an interview to assess their suitability for the programme.)
For further information visit:
Or contact Orla Callan (preferably by e-mail):
firstname.lastname@example.org or (086)8561338