A fantastic opportunity for a Negotiator has arisen to join one of Irelands leading property consultancies. We are looking for a self-starter with drive and ambition, capable of working on their own initiative.
• Liaison with vendors, making/confirming all appointments and inspections
• Actively involved in the sale and letting of properties, working towards office targets
• Use of Residential Property Systems – RPS. Previous knowledge an advantage but training will be provided.
• Office administration including brochure displays, window displays, updating/maintaining house list and residential mailing list
• Liaising with buyers/tenants, dealing with all telephone, email and direct office enquiries
• File Management System, diary maintenance, mail matches on new properties
• Attending and participating in all Residential Meetings
• Drawing up lease agreements
• Instructing landlords re Private Rented Tenancy Board
• Arranging standing orders
• Handling inspections and viewings
• Sourcing new business
• First-rate customer services skills with an outstanding ability to liaise with vendors and buyers
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly pro-active and self-motivated team player. Extremely efficient and effective member of staff
• Customer Services/Sales background preferred
• Excellant knowledge of the Dublin area
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the last 5 years or meet the minimum academic qualifications as set out by the Property Services Regulator Authority
• Full clean driving licence and own transport
||€basic plus commission, mobile phone and other benefits
||Property / Auctioneering.
||Orla Ó Foghlú